Most business people are all too aware of the big dollar employment practices liability risks companies face from employment disputes. But did you know that managers and HR professionals can be held personally liable in these lawsuits as well?
There are grounds to personally name you in an employment lawsuit if any of the following match your work requirements:
- You have control over day-to-day business decisions.
- You drive employment decisions such as hiring, firing, or wage increases.
- Your name is on an employment document for your company.
- You are approving or denying FMLA requests.
- You manage an employee who is (or may become) disgruntled.
Download our free, 9-page white paper on how you can protect yourself from this risk!
This white paper outlines the 5 most important things you can do the shield yourself from personal liability in employment disputes.